Monday, October 22, 2007

Beatitudes

Today we caught up on Lovebug's Bible Study Lesson. Matthew 5:1-16


Snuggled in bed we read Jesus' words. She did good reading through the questions. She was challenged to memorize the eight Christian characteristics of blessed people.... in her BSF lesson.


Poor in spirit, Mourn, Meek, Hunger & Thirst for righteousness, Merciful, Pure in heart, Peacemakers, & Persecuted because of righteousness.


The next question: "Does one of these eight characteristics describe you? Which one?" Mourn for our BaBy


Daily I'm reminded by both my girls of the baby we've lost now a month ago. This chapter I closed when Hubbie went back in the hospital... is yet a chapter continuing. Last night Lovebug thought she'd figured it out... laying down to sleep.. "Mama, we could adopt a baby." And tonight again on the pillows Ladybug asked if I missed out little one.


My first prayer with loosing the baby was for God to protect the hearts of my girls. Their hearts yet ache and I'm reminded that they each are a blessing! Life lessons... this is a big one!! ss



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin