Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Peter Pan Teeth

It was park day and the girls enjoyed outside time with friends. I too enjoyed visiting wth other schooling moms. And then.....


On the monkey bars, Ladybug hung.... as sister came to the rescue, she grabbed on hanging Ladybug and pulled her down. It was not a graceful rescue... and I'm sure it was not the safest way down.


Ladybug sat crying & her mouth bleeding! Unconsolable! We left the park yet in tears... I was gald we were close to home.... erands would have to wait...


Peter Pan is not what the girls are dressing up for tonight's Farm Fair! Nor is it the attempted rescue!! We've talked alot lately about Peter Pan teeth!! We all enjoyed reading Peter Pan in AO1... Ladybug yet has those Peter Pan teeth... all baby teeth! Since the crash we've wondered if she'll loose one of those baby teeth... As of yet they are all in tight, except for an occasional "I cannot bite that!"


Bloging has come slower as life has resumed pace. Hubbie is long back at work... and he's yet in pain. More pain than last time and more than he's expected! This 2nd surgery has been alot harder recovery! Monday we'll see his surgeon again and make sure all it normal!! Often hubbie takes his temp to make sure his is norm.... He's yet praying for no leeks from the surgery... and he's hoping 6 weeks from surgery he'll feel much better than now!!! Now he's 4 weeks out....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin