Alas, there's no sweetness here today... none yesterday....
Why?? Grumping girls... fussing girls... bickering girls... all befor breakfast this morning. So they eleminated sweetness from their relationships... and from their day!
What sweetness? Sugar, rasin bread, sweet hot tea, yogurt rasins, juice..... and any nibbles around the house!!
These struggles are like little pebbles at the bottom of a mountain. Today we are tripping and falling because of these pebbles... like one caught in your shoe! One day we'll see the pebbles and recognize we could spend the day here... or we'll work thru these petty differences... and climb to the heights!!! But today it is all about the pebbles....
Lord, teach me in this valley!!! Grace! ss
Comments
Mar. 6, 2008 - Posted by Anonymous
What a great idea! I am going to have to use that!! I hope their is sweetness today! Oh, may I put you on my blogging list? **Sure! Send me an e :)
No comments:
Post a Comment