We are coming up on our 15th Anniversary!!
This is more than a one day celebration!!! How do you celebrate the joys and trials... we've survived... we've more than survived! Marriage can be a taste of heaven... or a taste of hell.
By grace I've had a taste of heaven... and my heart brakes for those grieved by marriage.
KjS
He's my better half!
He makes me laugh.
He's adored by his girls.
He makes them laugh & squeel.
He's a people person. I can only imagine!
He enjoys missions & media.
And a good movie night... rare.
He says Yes.... I say No.
He arises at dark and provides for us.
He's diligent and never shirks work days.
He works tirelessly and gets up on Saturday to color.
He encourages me when I'm tired of mommy-ing.
He supports me totally with our schooling.
He never complains about dinner.
He always has dinner with us.
He gives me time to cook... all day some Saturdays!
He made me a garden box and now I look out to flowers blooming!
This is more than a one day celebration!!! How do you celebrate the joys and trials... we've survived... we've more than survived! Marriage can be a taste of heaven... or a taste of hell.
By grace I've had a taste of heaven... and my heart brakes for those grieved by marriage.
KjS
He's my better half!
He makes me laugh.
He's adored by his girls.
He makes them laugh & squeel.
He's a people person. I can only imagine!
He enjoys missions & media.
And a good movie night... rare.
He says Yes.... I say No.
He arises at dark and provides for us.
He's diligent and never shirks work days.
He works tirelessly and gets up on Saturday to color.
He encourages me when I'm tired of mommy-ing.
He supports me totally with our schooling.
He never complains about dinner.
He always has dinner with us.
He gives me time to cook... all day some Saturdays!
He made me a garden box and now I look out to flowers blooming!
He tolerates my chaos...
I love you!
Lifetimes were made for years... and I LOVE sharing our years!!
This song brings both joy in celebrating 15!! It also brings me great grief for those around us.
Listen to Steven Curtis Chapmans "I will be here".
Lifetimes were made for years... and I LOVE sharing our years!!
This song brings both joy in celebrating 15!! It also brings me great grief for those around us.
Listen to Steven Curtis Chapmans "I will be here".
| Powered by eSnips.com |
No comments:
Post a Comment