Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh!! My Back..

Yikes!! My back hurts....

I've visited my chiro.... snap crackle & pop, Thanks Dr. T.... but it is not helping... and surgery is not the answer either....

I don't have an injury, thankfully! Even so I have this lingering lower back pain... often as I stand... sometimes just waking up... Oh.. that was a clue...

Just this summer we celebrated 15 years... I love being married!!!
Alas.... my bed too has aged... 15 years. I think it to be the cause of my aching back.

Oh!!! This fix comes at a price!! Allergy resistant... side sleepers... foam....
Now I'm researching... awe... CR has a review... hummmm a research expense....

Praying for God to guide!! All our pennies are His!!!
Grace! ss

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am soo sorry about your back! We live with that everyday!! I will pray for your comfort! If you don't get good sleep, you can't function like you need too!

Kathy said...

If you do sign up for CR, be sure to just sign up for the monthly plan and cancel after one month. That's much cheaper than an annual subscription. I love my mattress, but I know you have special requirements so I hope you find what you're looking for. With dd#1's, we went to the mattress discounters on the north side of the loop.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin