To a friend's amazement... I can listen to her trio... and never hear if they are off!! Some would call this a blessing!!!
I've always thought I don't have an ear for music. Recently, I've heard you must be trained to hear the right sound!!!
So there!! I've never been taught!!! Well we are heading into new grounds....
After G'ma Carol tickled the ivory... we nearly lost this piano... it sounded too good to the sellers and they had second thoughts... nearly a week later they decided for it to go our way so our little girls could learn. Yea!
We are thrilled!!! Wow a piano!! It is a Jansen with a cool light for the music!! I've always admired those who could play!!! HUGE thanks to Mom & Dad!!! (Do leave a comment, Mum!!)
Now I'll pray my girls learn to tickle the ivory! G'ma Carol is eager to teach!!!
Now, how do you move a piano???? Oh!! Any volunteers???? Grace!! ss
1 comment:
It is beautiful. I, too, look forward to hearing the girls play for us.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment