Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful

I'm thankful for the 800 round miles to SanA & the Alamo & for those miles on a rental!!!

Thankful for our safety in those tight spaces & for Odyssey over the miles.

I'm amazed & thankful we camped with friends last weekend that now is hundreds of miles away!

Non stop washing is going on here & I'm so thankful for my own washer & dryer!!

Homeschooling.... I'm thankful we can hit the road... and learn all on the Alamo & we did it!!

Wow, I'm thankful that Hubbie brought us with him... over hill & dale... he toiled while we played... and he hit the river walk afterwards...

I thank God! He's brought us round & home again!! Grace!!! ss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to have you along on the trip. It was great to go out on the riverwalk, see some sites and then come back to the hotel and hit the swimming pool and hot tub. It was fun to be able to swim with the girls on a business trip.

Hubbie

Laura said...

Glad your back safely and had a wonderful time!

Not glad you have to unpack and wash!

Glad you are getting a piano!

I guess we take the good with bad!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin