Monday, December 1, 2008

Stop Wanting It

"If you want something and cannot afford it, stop wanting it."


As we drove along I turned on the radio to eliminate the rising level of the girls. Little did I realize the truth that Ladybug would hear...


They issued a challenge... and I just kept driving... not a second thought....

Yet that challenge hit Ladybug square on... you see, she wants a horse. A real big horse that she's just learned she need an acre for. She really wants a horse. She asked Santa for one... and fyi Lovebug asked for a computer!!

Ladybug realized she could not have a horse... and the truth to stop wanting what you cannot have... is huge. So she learned right there, while I drove. We've talked this over and over for months now.... she could not keep a horse in her room... there's not room in the backyard... over and over...

God worked in her heart to stop wanting a horse.

Oh, Lord open my ears to hear your truths!! I'm thanking HIM for sharing the girls truths with me!! There's so much to stop wanting!!!

Grace! ss

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Very cool. That's so neat that she's getting to watch God directing her and molding her even now. So neat.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin