We are officially walking!!
Maple needs to walk daily! Ruff! We've been reminded by Cesar Milan to walk!!! Also, I need to walk daily! The girls get to walk daily!!! Off we go...
Yesterday we braved the cold at 27°!!! We bundled! The girls used their scarves over their faces. I turned up my turtle neck to cover my face!!! Maple inspired the girls to walk. I was on a mission to swing by my neighbors!!! We made a short block and headed home for some hot cider!!
Today we walked after school! It is lovely 50° afternoon filled with golden sunshine! I wanted to walk 2 rounds but Ladybugs legs gave out! Hmf! It is just perfect out to walk!!
With a good week of walking... I hope to make it a habit! Next, farther and faster!!! Or next, just glad to walk!!! Grace!! ss
No comments:
Post a Comment