Homeschool books I actually enjoyed reading:
Children of the New Forrest, Men of Iron, can I say all of our Ambleside books!! Is that not fair!?! Ok right now I love... Marco Polo, The Story of Inventions, Pilgrim's Progress, This Country of Ours... and so many more!!! I'm getting educated! :)
Resources I won't live without:
AmblesideOnline.com & the Internet & my Ipod (for Spanish, Hymns, Folk songs, Math songs, SSRW... ) & buying used books online!
Resources you wish you had never bought:
Sonlight (I need to box to sell it SL K,1,2) & Math U See (we yet use the blocks) & some old Brit Lit book from garage sales!!! Ha! I need to clear that book shelf room!
Resources you enjoyed last year:
The Little Duke & Understood Betsy!!! AO2
Resources you're be using this year:
Primary Grade Challenge Math I just got this and tonight we worked with Hubbie on the Einstein level! He was impressed :)
AO3 & AO1, IPOD for Spanish & Hymn & Folk Songs... Spanish Tutor...
MEP Math our Free math program... download & print!! We're 2 years into it!
Catalogs you enjoy reading:
None... too many ads & don't want to buy them... the closest thing I enjoy is the CM Carnivals... but that takes lots of surfing...
One homeschooling website you use regularly:
AmblesideOnline.com
Enjoy!! Grace! ss
No comments:
Post a Comment