Lovebug is back at basketball with her final practice was week! She did take a ball hitting her in the back of the head... and we had no tears or trauma. We did have one trauma event when Daddy kicking balls to the top of the gym... kicked it right into Lovebugs face, front on. OUCH!! Tears!!! by God's grace it was a big soft bouncy ball and the impact did not injure her.
Ok... here's the healing shot... much better from last week...
She's doing great! We've started using the Maderma on her several times a day. We also use VitE & an another scar treatment... The green around her eyes from the bruise has gone.
I'm thankful God knits us back together! It is amazing how fast she's healed!!
God be praised!! Grace! ss
4 comments:
vitamin A is also a wonderful skin healer!
I'm glad she's healing so beautifully! The daffodils picture is wonderful!
Your girls are beautiful!! Daffodils are my favorite flower. I'm hoping to start ambleside soon.
Little kyle lost? Did you lose a baby? I lost one dec. 24, 2007. It still hurts.
MishinIA
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/mulberryst/
:)
Post a Comment