Monday, December 14, 2009

10! Doulble Digits

Beautiful 10!! Daddy took the day off... after his debate could he really take the day....
10 years we've been home together!! There's no place I'd rather be!!
You smile and laugh.
You love to read and get carried away by a good book.
Your great cleaning your room!!
You love to dress up into a lovely lady.
You battle with being somewhere between 4 years old and twelve. Stretch love!
Your frown face could sink a ship.
You are a sweet big sister except when your not.
You can mow the yard and you know it pays good.
You love camping and say that's what your life is about.
You love Jesus and I love worshiping Him with you.
You can be such a help as you stretch up!!
You'll always be my baby!
I love you forever, Ladybug!!!
Grace! ss

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin