Oh, I wish, I wish....

We have so enjoyed getting up early... like 6... and with girls in gowns we've chased the hot air balloons. Hubbie has taken off work for the adventure. Then we'd breakfast at IHOP or so and call it a day at like 10!!!
2006 We caught Bud E. Beaver. We saw him launched and traced him around town. North of town he came down in some fields and we helped flaten him down. Wow! That was the year. We learned the no flip flops for ballooning.
Last year rain and wet fields cancelled the event... And this year we'll miss it!! Alas, we are on an alternate adventure to be sure!! OH!! I thought of hitting IHOP as a reminder but even the discussion led Lovebug to want to be there!!
Happy Balloon Chasing to ya!! Hope you catch them!!
Grace! ss

We have so enjoyed getting up early... like 6... and with girls in gowns we've chased the hot air balloons. Hubbie has taken off work for the adventure. Then we'd breakfast at IHOP or so and call it a day at like 10!!!
2006 We caught Bud E. Beaver. We saw him launched and traced him around town. North of town he came down in some fields and we helped flaten him down. Wow! That was the year. We learned the no flip flops for ballooning.
Last year rain and wet fields cancelled the event... And this year we'll miss it!! Alas, we are on an alternate adventure to be sure!! OH!! I thought of hitting IHOP as a reminder but even the discussion led Lovebug to want to be there!!
Happy Balloon Chasing to ya!! Hope you catch them!!
Grace! ss
1 comment:
We missed you so much we didn't even go! I had no clue where to start!! COME HOME STEPH!
Post a Comment