When I broke my pretty new wooden needles... my socks sat idle with only a yucky green showing...
Alas, I had to knit something.... and I started by NOT reading the pattern for a possum hat... I picked up some fun yarn and started in the middle of the pattern... I knitted just he crown of the hat!! Rip out!
Actually, I ripped out that first hat like... six times!! (Ok, ok, I am a perfectionist....) The yarn was twisted, so rip it out... it's too big, rip out.... hmmmm... guage it.... and finally I knitted a hat I'm happy with! Then I remade my first hat!!!
The girls like the hats so that makes me happy!
Also my lovely mum sent me new needles and the yarn I liked and could not decide on!!! I guess she could not decide either because where I got none... she got both!!!
I'm back to socks.. and wondering about a scarf to match those hats!!! Alas, the remaining yarn is not enough...
Knitting!!! God knits too!!!
Grace & Mercy! ss
1 comment:
I love those!! Isaac is begging for us to learn to knit together!! How about a lesson??
Post a Comment