Am I really hungry? How long does it take to get hungry?
That's what I'm pondering!! I'm realizing I need far less food than I'm eating!! So... I'm trying to wait for hunger... real hunger... stomach growls and wait 20 minutes and real hunger comes back!! Grrrr... then eat just a little... and wait to get hungry again.
Over the weekend was not the ideal time to wait for hunger!! My first wait takes days. Hubbie was not thrilled with my not making meals.. but I'm truly not hungry. It also help to stay out of the kitchen away from nibbles....
I've learned it is very easy to throw my hunger off.... a cup of tea with a bit of sugar covered all hunger for hours.
So! I'm eating a little breakfast.... 1/2 banana & 1/2 avocado with oj today... I'm waiting to be really hungry!! Gum helps the wait :)
Grace! ss
2 comments:
have you ever read any of jordan rubin's books? i think in the maker's diet he suggested drinking a full glass of water when you first think your hungry. then in the GPRX he has you drink herbel tea with each meal. not only will it help with the appetite, but being hydrated will give you more energy too!!!!
Yes, waiting until you're really hungry does make a huge difference.
Post a Comment